Saturday, January 14, 2017
Jesus was tested to help our testing: Wednesday, January 11th, 2017
Listen to the homily here.
· One of the deepest book in the Bible
· Temple, priesthood, Jesus’ mission, faith
“Because he himself was tested through what he suffered,
he is able to help those who are being tested.”
· This verse is perfect for any funeral, counsel, confession
· “…he is able to help those who are being tested.”
o Lost ones, the crosses we carry body, mind or soul
And why is this a “normal” thing for Jesus?
· He obeyed his Father
· And in the Gospel we listened today: “Rising very early before dawn, he left and went off to a deserted place, where he prayed.”