Tuesday, May 31, 2016
War for our souls: Monday, May 30th, 2016 (Memorial Day)
Listen to the homily here.
· Fr. Rich Kunst wrote a nice article in the Northern Cross
· Memorial Day in our country is remembering someone that has died
· Is that it?
· Thank you who gave your life to us
· Thank you to your family, friends, buddies
There is a war spiritually—all the time
· Enemies: satan, evil, demons
· Angels, saints, Jesus Christ
· Tug-a-war for our souls
2nd Letter of St. Peter—first words
· Continue to prepare well!
o “…you may come to share in the divine nature.”
o “…make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, virtue with knowledge, knowledge with self-control, self-control with endurance, endurance with devotion, devotion with mutual affection, mutual affection with love.”