Monday, May 2, 2016

Vine and tree: Thursday, April 28th, 2016

Notes:

A few thoughts about the vine/tree:

“Whoever remains in me and I in him will bear much fruit, because without me you can do nothing…”
·      Time, Talent and Treasure
·      Phone-A-Thon
Evangelization
·      Chatted with several people to welcome to our weekend of 4th of July and August 13th
·      Relationship
“He takes away every branch in me that does not bear fruit, and everyone that does he prunes so that it bears more fruit.”
·      God prunes His tree
o   We must too
·      People don’t like change
o   We must do it
o   This is 2016…we must prune our marketing, advertising, events
·      I mean, look at or church today
·      Happy!
·      More families
·      More visiting
·      More gifts

Thank you, God, for pruning our tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment