Wednesday, May 4, 2016

"...do the works that I do, and will do greater ones than these...": Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016

Listen to the homily here.

Notes:

“Amen, amen, I say to you, whoever believes in me will do the works that I do, and will do greater ones than these, because I am going to the Father.  And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it.”

Some of the tasting for Ascension and Pentecost
·      Jesus is going up
·      The Holy Spirit is coming to the earth
“whoever believes in me will do the works that I do, and will do greater ones than these…”
·      Jesus did miracles stuff
·      3 years in Galilee
·      Think of 2000 years of the faith and the gifts of the Holy Spirit
o   How many miracles from someone that died and is back alive?
o   How many food has gone around the world?
o   Eucharist?
o   Forgiveness?
o   Education
o   Teaching
o   Treasury

A taste of Holy Spirit at Pentecost

No comments:

Post a Comment