Friday, September 9, 2016
First day of school...and homework for parishioners: Tuesday, September 6th, 2016
Listen to the homily here.
As it is the first day of school…here is a quick teaching and homework assignment
1.) How can any one of you with a case against another
dare to bring it to the unjust for judgment
instead of to the holy ones?
· Do you not know that the holy ones will judge the world?
· How much time we are giving to the unjust for judgment of our country? Our world?
· Pope Francis, Catechism of the Catholic Church, Saints, Vatican II
· Homework #1 = how much time can you read for our holy ones versus the unjust leaders?
2.) Jesus departed to the mountain to pray,
and he spent the night in prayer to God.
· Homework #2 = how much time do you pray?