Sunday, October 12, 2014

Notes on homilies--audio and written

Praise the Lord, I finally was shown how to get a podcast going!  Due to the blogger site I use I found it quite difficult to upload audio--I have been researching this for a few weeks and even had my computer guru check it out.  I was finally recommended creating a podbean site and have found it amazingly easy and effective to use.

In the future, I will link the audio for my homilies, Bible study and other talks through this blog.  You can also listen directly by going to bhadrich.podbeam.com.  I will continue to provide a text for my homilies here.  You may note some discrepancies between the audio and written text, because I write my homily after I have delivered it live (sometimes three times).  I try to write it with improvements or added clarification to what I preached.

Thank you for following and I hope this added technology helps!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment