Tuesday, August 9, 2016

"...turn and become like children": Tuesday, August 9th, 2016

Listen to the homily here.

Notes:

JP
·      “Mass”
·      Bow
·      “Through my faults, through my faults, through my faults”
·      Kiss the Gospel
·      Peace
·      Blessing

“Amen, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will not enter the Kingdom of heaven.  Whoever becomes humble like this child is the greatest in the Kingdom of heaven.  And whoever receives one child such as this in my name receives me.  “See that you do not despise one of these little ones…”

Some ways we must be like children:
·      1.)  Our stuff is not our stuff…it is God’s
o   Like a child, we must follow God, not ourselves, to learn what we need versus what we want
·      2.)  Their world is innocent
o   Who have better thoughts?
o   Kids playing with sticks or adults watching TV?
·      3.)  Eating
o   Children must be taught by their parents to eat well

o   Do adults eat well?

No comments:

Post a Comment