Thursday, August 18, 2016

God's Adventure Story: Thursday, August 18th, 2016

Listen to the homily here.

Notes:

God’s story
“…the nations shall know that I am the LORD, says the Lord GOD, when in their sight I prove my holiness through you.  For I will take you away from among the nations, gather you from all the foreign lands…”

“I will sprinkle clean water upon you”
·      Purify idols, sins, vices
·      Baptism, forgiveness

I will pour clean water on you and wash away all your sins.

The Kingdom of heaven may be likened to a king who gave a wedding feast for his son.
·      King (Father) with His Son (Jesus)
·      Many chose not to go to the Feast (Heaven)
·      Others beat the kings servants (Apostles, disciples, persecution)
·      The king asked for the good or bad
·      One individual with totally different

That is a quick story from God with a tiny percentage of the Bible

·      That’s how deep His Word is

No comments:

Post a Comment