Sunday, April 17, 2016

Our Shepherd: 4th Sunday of Easter

Listen to the homily here.

Fr. Albert Wugaa
·      Coming here on May 1st for four weeks!
·      I have shared about him before
o   Shepherd as a child
o   Sheep and goats
o   For his family
·      Awesome story
o   Became as a Catholic as a junior-high old
o   Went to school
o   Became a priest!
Great Gospel this weekend
·      One of the shortest Gospel for Mass
·      Jesus said: “My sheep hear my voice; I know them, and they follow me.”
o   Do you hear Jesus voice?
§  Conscious
§  Praying
§  Thinking for our world…your family…those who have died…difficult parts of work…
·      “I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish.  No one can take them out of my hand.”
o   Always remember this!  “No one can take them out of my hand.”
§  Evil
§  People against our Church, our belief, our faith
§  Bullies
§  Our sins!
·      “My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one can take them out of the Father’s hand.  The Father and I are one.”
o   Boom
·      The only we can jump out of God’s hand: our sins…our leaving Jesus
Take this verses: John 10:27-30

·      Keep this in your back pocket and remember it!

No comments:

Post a Comment