Tuesday, April 12, 2016
Masculine and feminine: Monday, April 11th, 2016
Listen to the homily here.
· One of the 7 deacons
· “We have heard him speaking blasphemous words against Moses and God.” They stirred up the people, the elders, and the scribes, accosted him, seized him, and brought him before the Sanhedrin.”
· “All those who sat in the Sanhedrin looked intently at him and saw that his face was like the face of an angel.”
As brothers and sisters in our faith we want the courage and strength of this junk
In a special way, we want to pray for our next generation
· Big part: Diocese of Duluth Vocation Prayer
o Religious—brothers and sisters
· People we need
Another part: our brothers and sisters
· Masculine and feminine
o Our bodies and souls are different!
· Diocese of Duluth: Conference of Men…Conference of Women
· Good relationships to help each other!