Tuesday, April 5, 2016
One mind and heart for possessions: Tuesday, April 5th, 2016
Listen to the homily here.
“The community of believers was of one heart and mind, and no one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they had everything in common.”
Everything we have is a gift from God
· Our breath
· Our heart
· Our mind
· Our possessions
We have 1.2 BILLION people in our family
· Many in our family can’t eat
· Many in our family can’t have medicine
· Many in our family can’t have a bed
Another part of our family is our Diocese of Duluth
· So far we are less of our UCA goal…we are down about $10,000
· This weekend, I will be asking for a second collection as our Bishop will be confirming our juniors
· How can you help our Diocese? Our family is around the world…around our state…around our Diocese of Duluth.
How do you show your heart and your mind to our whole family?