Sunday, October 18, 2015
Fourth time reading the bulletin: 10-18-15
I am so excited to be up north for seven days…and NO school! As I still learn speech here’s some more good stuff I want to share:
· Praise God, I’ll be leading the wedding for my cousin on Saturday
· Thanks again for Fr. Dennis to be the Masses this weekend
· Because of your prayers, I will be giving a gift for each St. Thomas, St. Columban and our School
· And remember that I got cable from the house I live? This money came from your help—the $180-$190 that adds internet, phone and cable. This means that $100 is less to pay each month (or $1,200 for a year, $12,000 for ten years!)
· I will be doing a bit of WORK while I am back. Why, you may ask? And I am still the pastor by the Bishop—which I better be working! So I’ll be doing some stuff to our churches, school and people.
· Speaking of money (my brain was always with math and counting!). Remember that I like to be funny as you lend a hand for our churches and diocese.
· Finally (what is important in my the fall) is that I might be able to hunt for grouse this week. But the best—my beard starts today!