Thursday, August 22, 2019

Parish Bulletin Article: "Preschool Updates!": 8-11-19

Some excellent information for St. Thomas Aquinas School, and at this point, I wanted to share about our preschool teachers for 2019-2020.
First, I want to thank with gratitude for Tara Gushulack, who served in our preschool room for four years.  Thank you, Tara, for your service, your teaching, your artistic charisma, your faith, and your ways to continue to help our school grow!  Know of our prayers, and our gratitude for your next steps forward and God bless you.
Second, we hired Jenesa Casareto for our next preschool teacher. As she will be concluding her last semester this fall, she will begin her new position in January, and this what she said on our School Facebook: 
"I am so excited to become a part of the community at St. Thomas Aquinas! A little about myself, I have grown up in International Falls MN- I graduated from FHS in 2014. I attended RRCC completing my AA degree and recently graduated from BSU with a degree in preprimary and elementary education. 
Staying within my community and becoming a teacher in my hometown has become a dream come true- I love spending time with my boyfriend, dog (Gus), family and friends. When I am not in the classroom you will be able to find me in the great outdoors our region has to offer. This will be my first year as a teacher and I can't wait to start my career!"
Welcome, Jenesa!
I also must thank Tammy Jo Weyrauch to lead our preschool as a long-term substitution this upcoming fall semester.  As Jenesa concludes her last semester this fall, I am grateful for Tammy Jo to step up as a substitution preschool teacher.  As she has served as assistance in our preschool classroom before and does a fantastic job with your children!  Welcome again, Tammy Jo, with our gratitude for your tireless as an assistant, mom, and wife!
Finally, to support Tammy Jo this fall, Tanya Becker quickly stepped forward to conclude the best option we have for the beginning of 2019-2020.  Praise God; this will not be Tanya's first time!  She has supported our preschool classroom several times and will continue to show her love and compassion both in the class and school as well as her own family.
I praise God for His mission, as He always leads both our school and our parishes.  And, as always, Jesus said, "Let the children come to me…"!
God Bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment