Saturday, January 18, 2020

Parish Bulletin Article: "6 Month Updates": 1-19-20

Well, am I grateful for parishioners at St. Thomas Aquinas and St. Columban. Every six months, I enjoy catching up with our parishioners, and this period I would like to share with this for IFalls Nice!
This weekend, thank you for Bob French and the Moonlight Archery 3D Shoot in the STA Hall. Thanks for their new opportunities in this frigid time of the year for our community!  And,  excited adults, students to learn how to hunt and enjoy an event in a place at our Hall.
I am still amazed that the rectory in which I used to live in, is now again the Northland Recovery Pineview Center. Kudos to all of our parishioners' prayers, and a large team, which made that together with God's will!  And it only took ten months!
I am inspired by many parishioners who serve our community in many events/support systems to help the poor. I remember many nonprofits: Community Cafe, Clothing Closet, Friends Against Abuse, Servants of Shelters, etc., etc., etc..  Then I consider and pray for members of our family in their jobs, businesses, health care, and beyond.
And I am also grateful for so many of our students as well as our teachers, administrators and beyond, that work in our different schools: Falls High School, Falls Elementary, Littlefork/Bigfalls, Indus, Homeschools and St. Thomas Aquinas School. Let us continue to grow with education, love, and friendship to support them to grow within the whole person in different types of training.
Happy New Year, and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment