Wednesday, February 13, 2019

You are all called from God for a MISSION: 5th Sunday in Ordinary Time

Listen to the homily here.

Notes:

God has called each of you for a mission
Isaiah
·     Then I said, "Woe is me, I am doomed!
For I am a man of unclean lips,
living among a people of unclean lips;
yet my eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts!"
·     Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying,
"Whom shall I send?  Who will go for us?"
"Here I am," I said; "send me!"
Peter
·     When Simon Peter saw this, he fell at the knees of Jesus and said,
"Depart from me, Lord, for I am a sinful man."
·     Jesus said to Simon, "Do not be afraid;
from now on you will be catching men."
What is God calling you to do?
·      I hope that you have experienced Jesus Christ in a depth of your spiritual journey
o  When we do, we should be afraid.
o  Gut check
o  When this came to me, I’ll never forget it
Has this happened to you?
If not, please open your heart, as God will enter into your heart and He is looking for you before you are looking for Him
·     And do not be afraid!  Catch men and women, children, seniors!
Do what He tells you to do, because you will be more joyful and peaceful than anything you could imagine


No comments:

Post a Comment