Sunday, November 22, 2015

105 Days: 11-22-15

Praise God…Friday, November 20th marks 105 days since my stroke. I spoke of the circle last weekend and I thought I would do some math here:

·      40 (days in the hospital)
·      + 22 (days in Duluth at Miller-Dwan for speech, OT and PT, plus a weekend of Masses in Duluth)
·      + 20 (days in the Cities for speech school)
·      +  2 (days in the Cities for my cousin’s wedding)
·      + 21 (days at home [of HEAVEN] in International Falls and Little Fork )
·      = 105 days. 
·      (15 weeks)
·      BACK HOME!
            PRAISE GOD!

            A few things about my return to work:
·      Masses will be back to Monday-Thursday mornings. Mass on Monday, November 23rd will be at 7:30am (I have an appointment in Duluth…but Mass is BACK).  The rest of the week will be at 8:30am.
·      Happy Thanksgiving Day!  (Yes…make it to Mass at 8:30am on Thursday!)
·      Advent begins next week…the start of the new-year for our Church! 
·      Some cool parts of Advent for our churches: Adoration, books, CDs, talks, music, confession, Wednesday evening Masses, stewardship, prayer and more…

Ice fishing will be coming soon…I didn’t get to hunt this fall, but thank you, Lord, for fishing on the ice!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment