Sunday, October 12, 2014

NOW WORKING!!! Bible Study Online! (The Greatest Story Ever Told Session 1--Introduction)

I am excited to offer the Bible Study I am conducting at St. Thomas Aquinas here on my blog!  Please be patient as I am new at using recordings on my blog!  From now on, I will label the post "The Greatest Story Ever Told Session N..."

In the first session I provide an introduction to the importance of reading Scripture, some basic points to keep in mind and a set of Bible bookmarks to break the Bible down into eight sections.  The bookmarks can be found here to download and/or print.

Listen to session one here.

(I tried this myself and it worked.  You should be able to stream this audio or download it.  You will need to choose an application to listen to the audio based on the system you are using.  These should pop up.  On my mac I used googleplayer.  Two notes--the device I am using to record captures the audio with low volume.  You will need to turn your volume up on your listening device and speakers would be beneficial.  I will be looking at getting a different recorder soon to try to improve this.  Also, the audio file takes a while to load, but it will begin playing when it is ready.)

Finally, I provided our schedule for this fall.  This can be found here.  Note--the dates for the spring are not set yet...the ones listed in this document were from last year.

Hope this is easy enough and that you can join in our Bible study!

No comments:

Post a Comment